Grease Trap Maintenance
We service commercial-based companies for grease trap maintenance. We help any entity from restaurants to fire departments. Removing buildups will protect key components, reduce repair costs and maximize the lifespan of your system.
What Is A Grease Trap?
Restaurants and other commercial facilities have wastewater that produces fats, oils and grease that need to be trapped from causing buildup in their drain systems. These grease traps are designed to be in-line with the sewer system to prevent these products from entering the waste streams.
How Often Should I Clean My Grease Trap?
Grease traps should be pumped and cleaned at least every three months. Neglecting to do so can result in the overflowing of FOG (fats, oils and grease) and will cause your drainage to build-up. Because grease traps are filled constantly, it’s important to keep them top of mind in order to ensure you’re maintaining a healthy system.
How Can You Keep Your Grease Trap Running Smoothly?
- Stay on top of your maintenance by scheduling regular appointments
- If your business is a restaurant, be sure to check that the food prep and wash sinks are all tied into a grease trap
- Make sure your grease trap is properly sized to fit your capacity
- During training, be sure to emphasize the importance of throwing food away in the trash can before putting dishes in the sink
- Always keep track of your maintenance by keeping a cleaning log on your property for code compliance
Contact Us Today For Maintenance
Our highly-trained technicians are knowledgeable about all maintenance and will do whatever it takes to ensure your system is in tip-top condition. For over 25 years, we’ve helped businesses around Central Florida with their grease trap needs and we’d be happy to add yours to the rotation. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!